December 7, 2017Read More
Randy’s Flooring is Hiring!
We’re looking for people who love flooring as much as we do. Whether your talent is design, installation, or sales, Randy’s is an employee-owned business that empowers you to build a career where you can let your skills shine. Join our team, and we think you’ll agree with many on our staff who have been with us for decades: Randy’s is a place you can call home.
Designer – Retail Sales Associate
Randy’s Flooring has an opportunity for a full-time Designer – Retail Sales Associate located in our Cedar Rapids or Coralville location.
- Interest in current design trends
- Creative eye for design
- Ability to plan and execute all sales activities
- Including client meetings, estimate preparation, measurements, follow-ups, financing/payments, scheduling and installation
- Responsible for building/maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Learn and maintain knowledge of products, sales, financing and promotions
- Participate in events, trade fairs, exhibitions, etc.
- Recommend, select and locate products/services for clients
- Ensure client satisfaction through excellent service
- Employer sponsored Health insurance plan
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
Job Type: Full-time
Randy’s Flooring is seeking flooring installers to join our Cedar Rapids and/or Coralville locations.
- Experienced tile, carpet, vinyl, and wood installers
- Commercial and residential
- Time management and dependability
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Professionalism and work ethic
- Flooring Installation: 3-5 years or equivalent construction experience
- Valid Drivers License and SSN
- Own Transportation and Tools (Randys may assist with vehicle and tools for qualified applicants)
- General Liability Insurance
- Occupational/Competency License
- Must be able to speak English
- Competitive pay with year round work
- Flexible scheduling
Job Type: Full-time sub contractor