October 11, 2018Read More
Randy’s Flooring is Hiring!
We’re looking for people who love flooring as much as we do. Whether your talent is design, installation, or sales, Randy’s is an employee-owned business that empowers you to build a career where you can let your skills shine. Join our team, and we think you’ll agree with many of our staff who have been with us for decades: Randy’s is a place you can call home.
Retail Sales Associate – Coralville
Randy’s Flooring is a local, employee-owned retailer that has been part of the Corridor for over 41 years, delivering quality and value through the largest selection of carpet, tile, hardwood, window treatments, and specialty flooring products in Eastern Iowa.
Randy’s is seeking two full-time retail sales professionals in our Coralville location. If you are looking for a fast-paced and rewarding career with the market leader in the flooring industry, we would love to hear from you.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with good time management skills capable of overseeing multiple projects at once.
- Interest in current design trends, products, and sharing knowledge and understating with customers
- Mechanical aptitude or ability to learn detailed product specifications and applications
- Positive attitude and willingness to develop new skills
- Career oriented and motivated
- Sale of flooring and all associated products
- Plan and execute all sales activities
- Schedule client meetings, estimating, installation set-up, and post install follow up
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Provide excellent customer service before and after point of sale
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and appropriate applications, sales, and promotions
- Participation in events and trade shows representing Randy’s Flooring
- Some scheduled nights and weekend work required
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- 1 to 5 years sales experience in a retail environment
- Construction experience preferred
- Interior design or decorating background a plus
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
- Employer sponsored Health insurance plan
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Competitive 1st year guaranteed salary with incentives
- Excellent commission structure capable of earning $100k+ annually
- Flexible schedule
- Store and vendor incentives/spiffs
Randy’s Flooring is seeking Flooring Installers to join our Cedar Rapids and/or Coralville locations.
- Experienced tile, carpet, vinyl, and wood installers
- Commercial and residential
- Time management and dependability
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Professionalism and work ethic
- Flooring Installation: 3-5 years or equivalent construction experience
- Valid Drivers License and SSN
- Own Transportation and Tools (Randys may assist with vehicle and tools for qualified applicants)
- General Liability Insurance
- Occupational/Competency License
- Must be able to speak English
- Competitive pay with year-round work
- Flexible scheduling
Job Type: Full-time sub-contractor